Immigrate to Slovenia - the land of Castles, Coast and Caves.
The numbers of immigrants have been drastically increasing since the country of Slovenia entered the European Union in the year 2004. Slovenia though is a small country but surely is a beautiful one with majestic mountains, various castles, and monasteries. Also, Slovenia has a high economic, industrial and agricultural potential which further attracts many immigrants for better and highly paid job opportunities. The easiest way to immigrate to Slovenia is to become a Business Immigrant as that's the only way to get a residence permit in this country.
For immigrating or traveling to Slovenia, there are varied types of visas mentioned below which can be chosen based upon your purpose of travel to Slovenia:
- Slovenia Tourist Schengen Visa
- Slovenia Visa for Business Purposes
- Slovenia Visa for Medical Purposes
- Slovenia Visa for Cultural, Sports, Film Crew or Religious Purposes
- Slovenia Visa for Members of Official Delegations
- Slovenia Visa for Study, Training Research, or other types of Internship Purposes
- Slovenia Visa for the Wife/Husband of a Slovenia Citizen
- Slovenia Airport Transit Visa
- Slovenia Visa for Under-Age Children